Virginia_9

Commendable
Oct 17, 2016
How to create a mobile hotspot in my Android kitkat zte quest that it does not have the features of tethering and hotspot in Settings . "Wireless & networks," More > Tethering & portable hotspot. Is there any App or Software to create a mobile hotspot in my phone. I have Installed many tethering mobile hotspots Apps but they have being uncapable to actvate or enable the wifi hotspot or Access Point in my phone. The Apps just have fail to activate the hotspot or fail to start, saying, please verify your phone contains hotspot feature. Thanks, Virginia

Solution
You don't want any Apps to do thios for you but unfortunately, they might be blocking the proper way of doing it.

If the facility available in your phone, you would see it is Settings>More Networks>Tethering and portable hotspots so you can tap it. Then you would turn on Portable Wi-Fi hotspots by tapping the On/Off button, OK the warning and follow the steps to set one up. Make sure you have a strong password because it leaves your device vulverable outside cafés, etc. That warning you agreed to means you could lose your free mobile data allocation for teh whole month if you allow someone to use a laptop and Windows Updates takes over. That could cost you a fortune. Creating the hotspot automatically turns your Wi-Fi...
You don't want any Apps to do thios for you but unfortunately, they might be blocking the proper way of doing it.

If the facility available in your phone, you would see it is Settings>More Networks>Tethering and portable hotspots so you can tap it. Then you would turn on Portable Wi-Fi hotspots by tapping the On/Off button, OK the warning and follow the steps to set one up. Make sure you have a strong password because it leaves your device vulverable outside cafés, etc. That warning you agreed to means you could lose your free mobile data allocation for teh whole month if you allow someone to use a laptop and Windows Updates takes over. That could cost you a fortune. Creating the hotspot automatically turns your Wi-Fi facility off so you can't use a network until you close the hotspot down.

Do you still want to create a Hotspot?

Solution