Verizon wireless, no support

faithschwa

Commendable
Oct 12, 2016
I dial that number and get blipping squares on a dark background. It says'Connecting" underneath the squares. Never happend be

Solution
I see, so the number you can't get through to is Verizon itself. Yeah, the number I have for them is the same.

You may want to try calling them from a different device and find out if there is a problem in the area. If you still can't reach them from another phone, then I would contact your local phone company and tell them of the problem.

I had this once trying to call an 800 number for a major company and kept getting a message saying you couldn't call the number. Had to get the phone company to fix the issue.

faithschwa

Commendable
Oct 12, 2016

But it is exactly that number that is not connecting!

Well not knowing what 'that' number is (since nothing was included here and shouldn't be if it is a persons number) but that still would be related to something they would need to look into. It may not be on your end or your carrier/service providers. It could be the other persons (if it is a phone number you are dialing).

Now if it is a code, then that code may not work with your provider.

faithschwa

Commendable
Oct 12, 2016

It is from https://www.contacthelp.com/Verizon%20Wireless/phone-number/Customer%20Service. The number for verizon is 800-922-0204. Also I tried *611. These are numbers I have used in the past, but today they are not working. (Sorry I thought I had originally given you these numbers.)

I see, so the number you can't get through to is Verizon itself. Yeah, the number I have for them is the same.

You may want to try calling them from a different device and find out if there is a problem in the area. If you still can't reach them from another phone, then I would contact your local phone company and tell them of the problem.

I had this once trying to call an 800 number for a major company and kept getting a message saying you couldn't call the number. Had to get the phone company to fix the issue.

Solution