Which VR should i buy??

Solution
So, these options are all based off of your phone. All they are is just headsets with lenses.
No real technology in them. More just pieces of plastic to hold your smartphone.

I would get one of the free Google Cardboard options for cheap. Use that and decide if you actually like the experience enough to have something strapped to your face for longer experiences.

Then pick one at random or by reviews. Hard to tell the comfort level of a face mask without trying it.
and my real tip.. certain "Websites" will send you a free Google Cardboard set for trying their "website". And let's be honest.. that is what this is really for. **wink wink, nudge nudge, say no more!**

Tri23

Respectable
May 31, 2016
So, these options are all based off of your phone. All they are is just headsets with lenses.
No real technology in them. More just pieces of plastic to hold your smartphone.

I would get one of the free Google Cardboard options for cheap. Use that and decide if you actually like the experience enough to have something strapped to your face for longer experiences.

Then pick one at random or by reviews. Hard to tell the comfort level of a face mask without trying it.
and my real tip.. certain "Websites" will send you a free Google Cardboard set for trying their "website". And let's be honest.. that is what this is really for. **wink wink, nudge nudge, say no more!**

Solution

TRENDING THREADS