I for got my pass code and cant unlock how do i unlock it

Solution
Sorry, but we can't help you. If we did, thieves would read it and use it to unlock phones they've stolen. The code is there to protect your data.

All I can tell you is how to reset the phone to factory settings, lsoing all the personal files that are in there.

Turn the device off then hold down the Volume Up button and press the Power button until the Android logo and a menu shows up. Using the volume buttons to scroll up and down the list and the power button to select your choice, you can reset the device to its original state.
Sorry, but we can't help you. If we did, thieves would read it and use it to unlock phones they've stolen. The code is there to protect your data.

All I can tell you is how to reset the phone to factory settings, lsoing all the personal files that are in there.

Turn the device off then hold down the Volume Up button and press the Power button until the Android logo and a menu shows up. Using the volume buttons to scroll up and down the list and the power button to select your choice, you can reset the device to its original state.

Solution