my photos and videos got erased from my chip.how can i get them back using my gmail account?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dewni_yasara

Commendable
Oct 2, 2016
my phone is samsung galaxy core prime. my sim is samsung branded. i back up all the photos and videos. can't find them. please help

Solution
How did you back them up? I am assuming you mean the SD card, not a chip. You can't put photos and videos on a SIM card, that just gets you service. Data would go on an SD card.

If they were erased from an SD card, it is going to depend on how they got erased/deleted. You may be able to connect the SD card to a computer and run data recovery software to see if you can get back some of the lost data.

Now if you had the phone synced to your gmail, then you should have copies of all things you synced in that account.
How did you back them up? I am assuming you mean the SD card, not a chip. You can't put photos and videos on a SIM card, that just gets you service. Data would go on an SD card.

If they were erased from an SD card, it is going to depend on how they got erased/deleted. You may be able to connect the SD card to a computer and run data recovery software to see if you can get back some of the lost data.

Now if you had the phone synced to your gmail, then you should have copies of all things you synced in that account.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.