My galaxy s4 won't stay on unless plugged into my charger and I've gotten a new batter but it's still happening and I've gotte

Solution
Well, first, check the port on the phone. Make sure nothing is in it (dust, food, etc.,). Then, should there be nothing in it, make sure nothing looks bent in there. Also make sure that the port doesn't 'wiggle' if it does, it may need replacing, which would require the motherboard be replaced, so you really don't want that.

You should also try a different charger cord. If the cord isn't working properly it won't charge the phone correctly.

If none of the above (except the damaged port one) fixes the problem, then you may well need to have the phone fixed (port issue, etc.,) or even replaced.

If it is under warranty, then contact the manufacturer. If it isn't, then you can choose to have it repaired where you want.
Well, first, check the port on the phone. Make sure nothing is in it (dust, food, etc.,). Then, should there be nothing in it, make sure nothing looks bent in there. Also make sure that the port doesn't 'wiggle' if it does, it may need replacing, which would require the motherboard be replaced, so you really don't want that.

You should also try a different charger cord. If the cord isn't working properly it won't charge the phone correctly.

If none of the above (except the damaged port one) fixes the problem, then you may well need to have the phone fixed (port issue, etc.,) or even replaced.

If it is under warranty, then contact the manufacturer. If it isn't, then you can choose to have it repaired where you want.

Solution