Aeku M5 MP3 Function

James Bending

Commendable
Sep 19, 2016
I recently bought an Aeku M5 and I have it on USMobile, which is working beautifully. The phone claims to have an MP3 function but I can't load music to it like I did with my actual MP3 player. Please tell me what I'm doing wrong.

Solution
Did you check with the manufacturer if that phone even supports connecting to a computer? That thing looks like a calculator with a low end phone function, not something you can add data files to.

James Bending

Commendable
Sep 19, 2016

I plug the Aeku in through its' micro usb port (The only port) and plug the other end into my computer which is running Windows 7 Professional. The phone says it's charging and doesn't seem to notice that it's plugged into the computer. My computer does not create a new folder for Aeku, like it did with my Moto G. I've tried connecting via bluetooth, but that's a nightmare and I don't want to deal with that at all right now. I'm not sure the phone is even able to interface with my current OS, because it can't ever seem to find the "Device driver software" for the bluetooth connection. If all else fails I've got an old MP3 player lying around somewhere.