Hijacked , please help

chelieamack2

Commendable
Sep 18, 2016
My issue is very complicated,but I'll try. I am currently and for the past 3 years have been a victim of identify theft and cyberstalking. I know the person responsible and authorities can't catch him. He has hacked into over 200 of my devices and put us 200k in debt. I am a networking and infrastructure major so I think I've figured out what he's done. He remotely unlocks my bootloader, disables preset apps and re-enables his own package. Is there anyway I can get my device back? He's stolen over 100 email accounts. I have around 200 preset apps that are obvious they don't belong. I can't use the playstore online, I have to use the app on my phone and ALL of them need at least 15 permissions. I need help and any advice you have for me is appreciated. My email is [here one of your problem, don't post your email or name on a forum]. I tried to create an account but couldn't

Solution
The only way a person can keep accessing your things is if you keep using the same details. When it comes to say phones, they can't hack your phone without access to it somehow. Just you having a phone won't give them access.