I just tried to update 4 app on my Verizon Galaxy s5 and it says internal storage fullI just tried to update 4 app on my Veriz

Stephen_101

Commendable
Sep 13, 2016
I just tried to update 4 apps on my Verizon Galaxy s5 and it says internal storage full but that makes no sense cause I have a external Samsung 64gb sd card that I send my 3rd party apps to but I notice when Google Playstore updates they end up back on the main internal memory . So I usually have to re transfer them back 1 at a time WELL there IS NO OPTION ANYMORE TO go through applications manager and move to the external sd card I have been trying to figure this out for a hour now ANY SUGGESTIONS ? ? ? or is Samsung doing this to make people move to there new phone $ $ $ if so a scumbag move

Solution
Unless your phone is running "Marshmallow", which it isn't supposed to be upgradable to, so I am not sure how you are saving all apps to the card.

In "Marshmallow" the SD card can be made into "Internal" storage, rather than "External". The prior versions don't have that option.

Did you perhaps root the phone?
Unless your phone is running "Marshmallow", which it isn't supposed to be upgradable to, so I am not sure how you are saving all apps to the card.

In "Marshmallow" the SD card can be made into "Internal" storage, rather than "External". The prior versions don't have that option.

Did you perhaps root the phone?

Solution