no pc to repair my rooted phone

Shallon

Commendable
Sep 12, 2016
I have rooted my lg Leon(Metro Pcs) and am not exactly a noob when it comes to the rooting and system tweeks. However I thought I would change some system permission(s) about two or three and have basically made almost all of my applications force close. Unfortunately I hadn't made a backup of anything and have system reset my phone due to the problem and (I couldn't remember what exactly I have done) and to no avail, phone remains in pariell and somewhat worse. Can't put in a Gmail anywhere or any way and can't download any apps( even apk's) and to top it off there is no download app icon and my my file system even force closes! Please help, I have no pc to flash a recovery or update a thing! Helpp!!

Solution
Do you have a custom recovery already installed? Can you boot into it?

Some of them have a 'fix permissions' option. If so, use it.

Can you download a file to the SD card? Don't need to install any APKs; just download a .zip ROM for your phone, then install it using the recovery.

If you don't have a custom recovery, you're probably a bit out of luck.
Do you have a custom recovery already installed? Can you boot into it?

Some of them have a 'fix permissions' option. If so, use it.

Can you download a file to the SD card? Don't need to install any APKs; just download a .zip ROM for your phone, then install it using the recovery.

If you don't have a custom recovery, you're probably a bit out of luck.

Solution