i can't charge my tablet!!!!!! HELP!!!

Inospeaklondon

Commendable
Sep 8, 2016
Hi! It started 1-2 week ago, i tried charging my primepad (it was on 5%) . I plugged it , after 1-2 hours i checked it. it was on 5% !i tried charging it with powerbank, computer, with other charger but it didn't charge. Then i tried : deleting apps , soft reset, factory reset stil didnt charge .WHAT DO I DO????? (sry fur bad eglish i no speak london)

Solution
If a battery is going it can show different amounts of charge. However a good indicator that it is time to replace is it is when it holds a charge less and less time, and seems to charge in smaller amounts of time. Meaning there is less 'room' (so to speak) to hold a charge. This is why it seems to charge faster (less to charge) and loses charge faster.
Well it sounds like your battery needs replacing. Which does happen.

If the device is under warranty, then you don't want to be opening it up on your own and you should contact the manufacturer.

If it isn't under warranty anymore, then you have the option of trying to replace the battery yourself (yes it is not 'simple' but it can be done) or you can contact a local tech/shop that can do it for you.

Inospeaklondon

Commendable
Sep 8, 2016

but strangely when i restarted pad , it was on 22% ! I think it is charging but saying that it isn't

If a battery is going it can show different amounts of charge. However a good indicator that it is time to replace is it is when it holds a charge less and less time, and seems to charge in smaller amounts of time. Meaning there is less 'room' (so to speak) to hold a charge. This is why it seems to charge faster (less to charge) and loses charge faster.

Solution