How to get my picture and my contact from Google to my new phone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution

If you have Google Drive on your old phone (or install it) go into the Google Drive folder and enable cloud or online backup be near a router and make sure Wi-Fi is turned on and let the phone sync, Wi-Fi in my case is fastest. Install Google Drive on your new phone and again near a router enable Wi-Fi, it should automatically sync all your information pretty much where it was on old phone and it does so using encryption when syncing . Linda_73 you did not say what type of phone you have, my answer was based on you using an android phone. Both Apple & Microsoft have their own backup programs.

instyne

Estimable
Dec 2, 2015

If you have Google Drive on your old phone (or install it) go into the Google Drive folder and enable cloud or online backup be near a router and make sure Wi-Fi is turned on and let the phone sync, Wi-Fi in my case is fastest. Install Google Drive on your new phone and again near a router enable Wi-Fi, it should automatically sync all your information pretty much where it was on old phone and it does so using encryption when syncing . Linda_73 you did not say what type of phone you have, my answer was based on you using an android phone. Both Apple & Microsoft have their own backup programs.

Solution
Assuming you have the same problem, you can also log in to your Google account on your phone or tablet. You'll find the same facility to reset the password as you would using a computer.

This thread should have been closed by now so if you need more information, please start a thread of your own by clicking the "Ask a question" button.

Status
Not open for further replies.