Pendo Pad 10.1 Charging

Smartprobe

Commendable
Sep 2, 2016
Is there a splitter available so you can charge the tablet and use the micro USB at the same time on the Pendo pads that only have one type of charging available. That is the Micro USB

Solution
I see. Well, as I said above, you can get a splitter, they have quite a few on sites like Amazon. However, I don't see that you will get the amount of charge you need. Some electronics do not like when anything is between them and the direct power. Can't hurt to try though.
Hmm it may be possible, there are splitters for micro USBs out there. However, that said, you would probably limit, if not completely inhibit the charging capabilities.

Also, don't the Pendo Pads have a DC port as well as a USB one? You should be able to charge it via that.

What are you trying to use at the same time? Is it something that could work through the other ports on the tablet?

Smartprobe

Commendable
Sep 2, 2016

Smartprobe

Commendable
Sep 2, 2016

Smartprobe

Commendable
Sep 2, 2016
Hi. The new Pendos have a Micro USB only for Charging. I have a product I use them for which needs to be plugged in 24/7 so i can't work with another port. Also They never sleep as well so the battery needs to be charged all the time as well

I see. Well, as I said above, you can get a splitter, they have quite a few on sites like Amazon. However, I don't see that you will get the amount of charge you need. Some electronics do not like when anything is between them and the direct power. Can't hurt to try though.

Solution