transferring photos android

Lisa_80

Commendable
Aug 29, 2016
My Galaxy 4 phone is dead. It wont take a charge. How do I get my photos transferred? Can I take the card out of it and put in another Galaxy 4 and download to my PC?

Solution
Well, if the SD card is just normal, and not turned into "Internal" storage, then you should be able to read the card from most devices that accept SD cards.

However, if you did turn the SD card into "Internal" storage, rather than keeping it as the normal "External" storage, then no other device will be able to read the card.

Also, if the photos were saved to the device, and not the card, then looking at the card via another device would do no good. The photos wouldn't be there.

Have you tried changing the battery out on the phone that has the data? If you can get it to turn on, even for a short while, you can then connect the phone to a computer via USB and get all the data off of it.
Well, if the SD card is just normal, and not turned into "Internal" storage, then you should be able to read the card from most devices that accept SD cards.

However, if you did turn the SD card into "Internal" storage, rather than keeping it as the normal "External" storage, then no other device will be able to read the card.

Also, if the photos were saved to the device, and not the card, then looking at the card via another device would do no good. The photos wouldn't be there.

Have you tried changing the battery out on the phone that has the data? If you can get it to turn on, even for a short while, you can then connect the phone to a computer via USB and get all the data off of it.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS