Fitbit Charge 2 Review: This Redesigned Tracker Shines

Status
Not open for further replies.

bainkel

Commendable
Sep 9, 2016
Thank you for the review! I currently own the Charge HR, and I use the vibration alarm every morning to wake me, and it's great. Is the vibration on the Charge 2 as powerful as on the Charge HR? Some claim that it's vibration is weaker. How did you find it to be?

Debbi_2

Commendable
Oct 12, 2016
I have a feeling you don't answer questions, but how do you change the battery? That would have been helpful in your review

mprospero

Senior Editor
Oct 4, 2013

It's been a pretty long time since I used the Charge HR, so unfortunately I can't give you a good answer on the relative strength of the Charge 2's vibration.

dkwalsh

Prominent
Jun 13, 2017
Recently purchased a new Charge 2. Tested it out thoroughly for a couple of days but found that despite trying every different position, strap tightness and every other trouble-shooting suggestion, the HR accurate is appalling. At rest it is 5-10 BPM off my chest monitor and the old manual beat count to a stopwatch. And under any exertion it's completely useless. Repeated workouts of different kinds showed for example max HR of 147 BPM on chest monitor and 88 BPM on Charge 2. Averages totally off by a similar amount. Spent 1 hour with support trying everything, but to no avail.
Waiting on a replacement now and will update this if the problem proves to be a dodgy device.

Status
Not open for further replies.