Galaxy S3 Neo Battery Problem

Igor31

Commendable
Aug 28, 2016
3 Days ago I hade 54% battery and I left my phone on the table and when I woke up my phone was shutdown and I could't turn it on, I puted in on charger nothing happens and I putted it on my USB to connect with PC i makes a sound and that's it, nothings appearing to the screen and I bought a new battery and today I went to sleep I left my phone with 37% on the table and I had a new battery I bought a day ago and I worked when I putted the new one and when I woke up the same problem, what the hell is happening?

Solution
It may well be either your charger cord, or your charger port (which then would be the motherboard as well).

First try checking the charger cord. Try one from a different device and see if it charges the phone. If it does, then you are good, you just need to get a new cord. If it doesn't then you have to look at your charger port, which is normally attached to the motherboard.

Now before you go messing around inside (or having someone else do it) please note... if the phone is still under warranty, I would contact the manufacturer to see about a repair or replacement. Messing with it yourself or getting someone else to do it would void the warranty. However, if it is out of warranty, then you can do as you please.
It may well be either your charger cord, or your charger port (which then would be the motherboard as well).

First try checking the charger cord. Try one from a different device and see if it charges the phone. If it does, then you are good, you just need to get a new cord. If it doesn't then you have to look at your charger port, which is normally attached to the motherboard.

Now before you go messing around inside (or having someone else do it) please note... if the phone is still under warranty, I would contact the manufacturer to see about a repair or replacement. Messing with it yourself or getting someone else to do it would void the warranty. However, if it is out of warranty, then you can do as you please.

Solution