My rca tablet want charge. I've bought brand new chargers. An all it will show is like a yield sign with a battery an a explor

Brandy_15

Commendable
Aug 19, 2016
I've bought new chargers an all it shows is a yield sign with a battery exploration point. Wat 2 do???

Solution
Well it could be that the battery needs replacing. They do go after a while. If the tablet it still under warranty, then I would suggest contacting the manufacturer about getting it checked, and the battery replaced.

If the tablet isn't still under warranty, then you have the option of opening up the device yourself and checking to make sure there are no loose cabled, and replacing the battery, yourself. There are many videos online that can show you how. Or, should you not feel comfortable doing it yourself, then I would suggest taking it to a local tech or repair shop.
Well it could be that the battery needs replacing. They do go after a while. If the tablet it still under warranty, then I would suggest contacting the manufacturer about getting it checked, and the battery replaced.

If the tablet isn't still under warranty, then you have the option of opening up the device yourself and checking to make sure there are no loose cabled, and replacing the battery, yourself. There are many videos online that can show you how. Or, should you not feel comfortable doing it yourself, then I would suggest taking it to a local tech or repair shop.

Solution