Power bank wont charge my s3 mini

Luka_23

Commendable
Aug 19, 2016
I have just bought a Canyon 7800mah powerbank.But when i plugged it in my s3 mini,nothing happenss.I tried changing it to 2v usb port but still the phone would not charge.It worked on my mothers huawei,and i also tried with a different battery and no result.I managed to actually make it work by moving the end of a micro usb cable and it would start charging.But it happens rarely...
Pls help!!!

Solution
Well it could be a couple of things. If wiggling the cord is making it work, then the problem could be with the cord. The only way to know for sure would be to try a different cord.

Or, it could be the port on your phone. Check the port for dust, food, debris, etc. Anything can get into them. Also make sure there is nothing bent within the port. If that isn't the issue, the port itself could be damaged. Should that be the case, then you would need to replace the motherboard (as most charger ports are attached to them).

If the phone is still under warranty, then contact the manufacturer about a repair or replacement. If it isn't, then you can either do it yourself (should you feel comfortable doing so) or take it to a local tech/shop...
Well it could be a couple of things. If wiggling the cord is making it work, then the problem could be with the cord. The only way to know for sure would be to try a different cord.

Or, it could be the port on your phone. Check the port for dust, food, debris, etc. Anything can get into them. Also make sure there is nothing bent within the port. If that isn't the issue, the port itself could be damaged. Should that be the case, then you would need to replace the motherboard (as most charger ports are attached to them).

If the phone is still under warranty, then contact the manufacturer about a repair or replacement. If it isn't, then you can either do it yourself (should you feel comfortable doing so) or take it to a local tech/shop to do the work for you.

Solution