I downloaded my video onto my SD card and it's gone.

KittyCat101

Commendable
Aug 18, 2016
Missing Videos
My phone model is Samsung J1Ace, and the video disappeared when I selected it to be saved into my SD Card. Can anyone help me? Thanks!

Solution
Have you just been looking for it on the phone, via the phone? Or have you tried connecting to a computer, via USB, and looking for it from the computer?

The latter is a better option, as you can search much easier. You would need to know the name of the file, or the file type (the extension) to locate it. You can plug the phone into the computer, through USB, and then when it gives you the option to open a folder, do so. Then just use the search option within that window. Type the name of the file, or type *.XXX where XXX is the file extension. An example would be *.mp4 or *.avi. but it will depend on the downloaded files extension.
Have you just been looking for it on the phone, via the phone? Or have you tried connecting to a computer, via USB, and looking for it from the computer?

The latter is a better option, as you can search much easier. You would need to know the name of the file, or the file type (the extension) to locate it. You can plug the phone into the computer, through USB, and then when it gives you the option to open a folder, do so. Then just use the search option within that window. Type the name of the file, or type *.XXX where XXX is the file extension. An example would be *.mp4 or *.avi. but it will depend on the downloaded files extension.

Solution