Ordering online without having to wait in

Charlie A

Estimable
Mar 20, 2016
Hi there guys, I am so stuck at the moment but always get a wealth of great answers on this site, so its worth a try.

I now have a decent amount of disposable income and wanted to try online shopping. However, my lifestyle is so that I'm rarely at home to accept parcels.

A lot of you guys seem to be up to date with new tech solutions and websites and buy online frequently, so I was wondering if you know of any 'Click and Collect' solutions for this.

Are there any upcoming business that you deliver your parcels to and collect from there.

Thanks in advance,

Charlie.

USAFRet

Illustrious

What country is this?
In the US, your local UPS store does this.

USAFRet

Illustrious

UK. And also, that would be fine, IF everything I ordered came from the same courier.

[/quotemsg]

I'm not sure of what facilities you have locally, but here in the US, you can purchase a monthly or yearly mailbox, have stuff sent there.
Pick it up at your convenience.

Charlie A

Estimable
Mar 20, 2016

UK. And also, that would be fine, IF everything I ordered came from the same courier.

[/quotemsg]

I'm not sure of what facilities you have locally, but here in the US, you can purchase a monthly or yearly mailbox, have stuff sent there.
Pick it up at your convenience.[/quotemsg]

We have those but unfortunately (I don't know why) they cost in excess of $400 dollars here.

USAFRet

Illustrious

Pick it up at your convenience.[/quotemsg]

We have those but unfortunately (I don't know why) they cost in excess of $400 dollars here.

[/quotemsg]

Then your options seem to be limited.
A trusted friend or relative, perhaps?

Charlie A

Estimable
Mar 20, 2016

[/quotemsg]

Then your options seem to be limited.
A trusted friend or relative, perhaps?[/quotemsg]

Hi there man, been a few days. I put some feelers out and did some looking around on Google and there are lots of what I would call "Click and Collect" businesses starting up. There is a thing not too far from where I live called CornerDrop, you should consider giving it a look. Its only available in the UK at the moment but I managed to get through to the CEO on the phone and he said they're expanding.

Here's a link if anyone's interested:

https://www.cornerdrop.com/