Recover voice recorder files

Status
Not open for further replies.

natty49

Commendable
Aug 12, 2016
Hi, I have just found that I have somehow deleted all the voice recordings on my Samsung S4 - they were of my 4 year old son talking at different times over the last 2 years so am gutted that I have somehow done this. Is there any way of recovering them? (I have tried a couple of free on-line trial searches, but they didn't seem to find any files - although is that what always happens until you sign up with $$? Thanks in advance.

Solution
Ouch! I do understand and it isn't something you can replace. The following places/programs 'may' be able to help you. However, there no guarantees. Once stuff is deleted on a phone, it is hit or miss with finding any of it again. If you are lucky enough to recover any of it, I would really suggest moving them off of the phone onto say a computer or cloud account. This way it isn't so easily lost. You may want to do this with any sounds, photos, videos, music, etc.

There are a few apps/programs out there that 'may' be able to help you recover the data.

A few of the programs you could try would be... DiskDigger, MobiSaver, Android-Recovery and Tenorshare. They are all data recovery apps/programs. There are many others out there, so...
Ouch! I do understand and it isn't something you can replace. The following places/programs 'may' be able to help you. However, there no guarantees. Once stuff is deleted on a phone, it is hit or miss with finding any of it again. If you are lucky enough to recover any of it, I would really suggest moving them off of the phone onto say a computer or cloud account. This way it isn't so easily lost. You may want to do this with any sounds, photos, videos, music, etc.

There are a few apps/programs out there that 'may' be able to help you recover the data.

A few of the programs you could try would be... DiskDigger, MobiSaver, Android-Recovery and Tenorshare. They are all data recovery apps/programs. There are many others out there, so check around and see which you would rather try.

One important note though, most of these programs are not free. They may say they are "free" or have "Free Trials" and "Free Downloads". Yet to actually recover your data, and get your files back, you may be have to purchase the program/app. Just so you know.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.