iPhone 6S Plus Camera

CheezPizza12345

Estimable
May 13, 2014
- Hello everyone,

I have a quick question about the iPhone 6s Plus camera. So I have had my iPhone for some time now, and during one of my routine phone clean ups, I found that there is a line around the outside of the camera where it is silver instead of black. I have a space grey iPhone. I don't know if this is a normal wear and tear or something else...but to me the silver line around the camera is somewhat obvious. Although it does not cover a substantial part of the camera. It covers about 1/3, and I don't know if this is normal or not.

- Thanks,
Cheez

Solution

Easy to figure out, look at some pictures of the phone, compare it to yours...

Easy to figure out, look at some pictures of the phone, compare it to yours https://www.google.com/search?q=iPhone+6s+Plus&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiPkbCRhbfOAhXC7CYKHRzADhUQ_AUICSgC&biw=1680&bih=989#imgrc=OONNfMAMF6GjMM%3A

You can also bring it into an Apple store and have them look. You said something about "routing phone clean ups", if you clean your phone on a regular basis, you could have easily stripped off some coating or paint while doing that, especially if you use a cleaner product rather than just a slightly damp microfiber cloth.

Solution