How do i get my S6 edge + to connect with my Nissan connect App.

Samantha95

Commendable
Aug 6, 2016
Any help... please..
I was forced to buy a new Phone about a year ago, After my S5 melted the USB connector and burnt my fingers with melted plactic.
So 1st my S5 connected with my 2015 Nissan Rogue via the Nissan Connect App, As did my S6 edge + for the 1st 6 months.. then i had yhe Navigation/ Audio re flashed for a reboot issue, then ever since my S6 will not connect to the system, it just says Connecting, Bluetooth connection is all good, Nissan Says That Sprint needs to provide a software update to allow the nissan connect app to have a secure connection, well thag was over 6 months ago,. Considering the popularity of the S6.. im truely surprised that nothing has changed yet.
Does anybody have any Answers to this.. ?

MR UNCONNECTED..

Solution
It isn't really Sprint, it is Samsung that needs the update. And your phone isn't the first. I have seen many posts online about this happening as far back as a year or so ago, and with different vehicle brands as well.

A work around I have seen to circumvent the Galaxy S6 Bluetooth connectivity problems is, during the pairing, if you set messaging and phone log transfers as 'disallowed' - the connection should be good. The obvious disadvantage is that messages and call log would not show at all on the car navigation screen. However, the phone connection should be OK.
It isn't really Sprint, it is Samsung that needs the update. And your phone isn't the first. I have seen many posts online about this happening as far back as a year or so ago, and with different vehicle brands as well.

A work around I have seen to circumvent the Galaxy S6 Bluetooth connectivity problems is, during the pairing, if you set messaging and phone log transfers as 'disallowed' - the connection should be good. The obvious disadvantage is that messages and call log would not show at all on the car navigation screen. However, the phone connection should be OK.

Solution