My Android is completely dead, how to save it and my data

lara_9

Commendable
Aug 6, 2016
Yesterday night it was working fine. Now, Ive woken up to a Samsung note 4 that is completely dead.it wont turn on not even when its charging. Tried multiple famous tactics, pressing the power button and the + volume, holding the power button without the battery then try turning it on, left its charging for couple hours. nothing is working. im mostly worried about my Phots and videos stored in it but it wont appear when i plug it on the computer.

Solution
Well, if it won't turn on, and if the items are on the phone itself (not a SD card) that getting the info off it may be a tad complicated. You should try checking the cord, to make sure there is nothing wrong with it. Try a different charger cord even, which might help. Next would be trying a different battery. If either of those isn't working properly, then you won't get any power.

Also, a side note... If you had your google set up to sync your phone with the online account, the photos, etc., may be on there. I would check that as well.
Well, if it won't turn on, and if the items are on the phone itself (not a SD card) that getting the info off it may be a tad complicated. You should try checking the cord, to make sure there is nothing wrong with it. Try a different charger cord even, which might help. Next would be trying a different battery. If either of those isn't working properly, then you won't get any power.

Also, a side note... If you had your google set up to sync your phone with the online account, the photos, etc., may be on there. I would check that as well.

Solution