Galaxy core prime one day my stuff is there on sd card then the next everything is gone says sd card malfunction

Miranda_1976

Commendable
Jul 31, 2016
Inserted 128GB sd card, worked ok for abit. One day everything was gone, pictures, videos, music and apps. Then a few days later they where back. Then once again everything disappeared again. I then got a sd malfunction error. It comes and goes. I need help. I got alot of stuff on there that I can't replace.

Solution
If it's a micro SdCard from a phone or table, buy a SD size carrier to be able to see it on a laptop or a PC with the relevant slot.

Micro cards have to be in the slot precisely and it's possible your "works one minute not the next" could be a loose socket but try to recover the data on to a computer first and worry about that later.
If it's a micro SdCard from a phone or table, buy a SD size carrier to be able to see it on a laptop or a PC with the relevant slot.

Micro cards have to be in the slot precisely and it's possible your "works one minute not the next" could be a loose socket but try to recover the data on to a computer first and worry about that later.

Solution