PWM free laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrJohnny

Commendable
Jul 30, 2016
Hi all, i'm new to the forum and i have no idea any more of what laptop to buy.

I need a laptop with a pwm free monitor, because i noticed recently that it causes me some eye problems (which i've never had with flicker free monitors).

When i use older laptops with ccfl displays i have absolutely no problem, but now i've already returned a levono y50-70 2015 and i'm going to return an asus k550vx due to this problem.

can you please recommend me a laptop which you are sure is not affected from this problem? that's the first and most important requirements, on around 700$? it can even have a dual core i5 or i7 and no dedicated graphics if necessary

MrJohnny

Commendable
Jul 30, 2016
i've already been looking for it everywhere, no producer specifies if the panel has pwm or not, and i can't find any specific support forum for that, so i just tried asking here too :/

I don't think there is a list for this for laptops. This may help you but I can't open it at work or some reason, maybe dead site or link or blocked http://laptopmedia.com/top-laptop-pwm-ranking-rated-by-negative-impact-on-eyesight/

There is a list of flicker free external monitors though out there, just not laptop panels.

Status
Not open for further replies.