I can't play my games smootly when I play it become so hang on my samsung tab 3

Solution
Well there could be a few reasons. For starters, games do take up a lot of resources. If you are running/playing a very graphics heavy game, that will use up even more.

Also, if your tablet has other things running (no matter if you are currently using them or not) in the background, other apps, then that will make it even harder on the resources.

To make it not run as slow I would suggest you try shutting down other apps that are running. There are actually a few ways to do that, and there are even apps that will help you to do it. Doing that will free up a lot of space and ram for you to then play the game.

Just remember to reboot the tablet after you are done.
Well there could be a few reasons. For starters, games do take up a lot of resources. If you are running/playing a very graphics heavy game, that will use up even more.

Also, if your tablet has other things running (no matter if you are currently using them or not) in the background, other apps, then that will make it even harder on the resources.

To make it not run as slow I would suggest you try shutting down other apps that are running. There are actually a few ways to do that, and there are even apps that will help you to do it. Doing that will free up a lot of space and ram for you to then play the game.

Just remember to reboot the tablet after you are done.

Solution