Is it possible to recover deleted photos on ANDROID phones?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeFerrari

Commendable
Jul 26, 2016
If I delete my unwanted pictures on someone's android phone from their gallery, is it possible that they recover it from their phone through the "deleted pictures" folder just like iphone??? Please tell me it's not true?!

Basically I went to a place and this guy just randomly asked to take pictures with me, and i dont know why in the world i agreed. I am from a very very conservative family so pictures can not be seen by my family at all!! If he uploads on facebook, they might just get around!!!!!! My parents and my entendee family of uncles, they will literally kill me. So i just took his phone and deleted the pictures from his gallery!!! BUT, someone told me he might be having a "Deleted Pictures" folder option in his phone just like Iphone does???
Please tell me that's not true???
Also, if not, how else can he recover it? Other than the google account or yahoo account, is there any way he can recover through his phone only?
Please help me!!!! I'm in a lot of trouble and I don't even know if I should go back to the guy or something!!! I have his facebook id, but i havent added him and I'm just scared out of my head!!!! PLEASE HELPP ME!!!!

Solution
While there really isn't a deleted pictures folder on Androids, that doesn't mean the information/data can't be recovered. And each Android on each manufacturer is a tad different.

The best you can do is... 1. Hope that person isn't very phone/tech savvy. and 2. Hope they don't really care about the pictures.

Also, try to remember, don't do anything that you don't want to come back at you some time later. 20 years ago you could get away with some things, maybe. But photos of any kind (or video) were always a bad idea if you are doing anything you don't want someone else to know about. Even 100 years ago.
While there really isn't a deleted pictures folder on Androids, that doesn't mean the information/data can't be recovered. And each Android on each manufacturer is a tad different.

The best you can do is... 1. Hope that person isn't very phone/tech savvy. and 2. Hope they don't really care about the pictures.

Also, try to remember, don't do anything that you don't want to come back at you some time later. 20 years ago you could get away with some things, maybe. But photos of any kind (or video) were always a bad idea if you are doing anything you don't want someone else to know about. Even 100 years ago.

Solution

Danielle Grady

Commendable
Dec 3, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.