My samsung galaxy note 10.1 wont turn on past the introductory samsung note sign. The first time I put it on it was a blank s

Solution
Try turning it off restarting it in "Safe Mode" (instructions on how below). If it starts up then you probably have something (an app, software, etc.,) on the device that is messing with things. If that is the case, you would need to remove whatever is causing the problem, then restart the tablet out of "Safe Mode" to see if it is resolved.

If it won't start in "Safe Mode", you may have to try a "Factory Reset". This is not as severe as a "Hard Reset", which would delete everything and restore it back to its original setup. A "Factory Reset", however, will remove some personal data. So it is best saved for after having tried other options first. A "Hard Reset" is something to be used a a last resort.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do...
Try turning it off restarting it in "Safe Mode" (instructions on how below). If it starts up then you probably have something (an app, software, etc.,) on the device that is messing with things. If that is the case, you would need to remove whatever is causing the problem, then restart the tablet out of "Safe Mode" to see if it is resolved.

If it won't start in "Safe Mode", you may have to try a "Factory Reset". This is not as severe as a "Hard Reset", which would delete everything and restore it back to its original setup. A "Factory Reset", however, will remove some personal data. So it is best saved for after having tried other options first. A "Hard Reset" is something to be used a a last resort.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the tablet.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.

4. If you wanted disable it, simply repeat the steps above, and you should see "Safe Mode: OFF" rather than on.

Solution
Apr 4, 2018
Impressed power and volume of tbiet and started to download by cautioning DONTTURN OFF TARGET.BUT it is still downloading up to now is more than seven hrs. What can I do??