why dose my tv say no video signal for hdmi

Jim_73

Commendable
Jul 25, 2016
Why dose my tv say no video signal when I try to connect my tablet . I have Toshiba tv an Huawei tablet

Solution
Are you trying to connect your table to the TV, so you can view things and/or control things on the tablet? Or are you trying to do something else?

Also, you should check the Toshiba site and look up your TV. It should have a listing of the tablets and/or apps that work with your TV. If any. Not all TVs are tablet compatible. Then you might want to also look up the instructions on how to connect your TV and your tablet. Every brand has a different set up, and not all TVs work with all tablets.
Are you trying to connect your table to the TV, so you can view things and/or control things on the tablet? Or are you trying to do something else?

Also, you should check the Toshiba site and look up your TV. It should have a listing of the tablets and/or apps that work with your TV. If any. Not all TVs are tablet compatible. Then you might want to also look up the instructions on how to connect your TV and your tablet. Every brand has a different set up, and not all TVs work with all tablets.

Solution