I have a workable TV that has screws on the back and no plug-in capability. How can I get access to free network signals with

Barbara_27

Commendable
Jul 23, 2016
I have an older model TV, that has rabbit ears which are screwed in the back. The back of the TV does not have plug-in capabilities. Is there a way to retrieve network broadcast signals with this type of TV? I hate to throw out a TV that is functional. Thanks for any suggestions! Really don't want to invest in obtaining cable if I have another alternative. Your feedback would be appreciated. Again Thanks!!!

Solution
If you can get over the air broadcasts using your antenna, then you can get your signal. If not, then any converter or adapter would cost about as much as a replacement TV. Any TV that does not even have a coax in for cable would be too old to get a good picture on anyway with the new digital channels. Bring it to a dump station and get one that works with modern standards.
If you can get over the air broadcasts using your antenna, then you can get your signal. If not, then any converter or adapter would cost about as much as a replacement TV. Any TV that does not even have a coax in for cable would be too old to get a good picture on anyway with the new digital channels. Bring it to a dump station and get one that works with modern standards.

Solution