my tablet wont turn on

Solution
First try holding down the power button for a bout 20-30 seconds and letting it go. You are not trying to turn it on by doing this, just trying to get it 'unstuck' should that be the problem. That happens sometimes when the device is drained down to 0.

Once you have done that, plug it in to charge. If you get no response, try the cord from that tablet on a different device. If the cord works, then that isn't the problem. If it doesn't work, then you may just need a new cord.

If the cord turns out to be good, it may well be the battery. That is a tad harder to replace in tablets.

If your tablet is still under warranty, then I would contact the manufacturer to see about a replacement battery (or any other repairs). If it isn't under...
First try holding down the power button for a bout 20-30 seconds and letting it go. You are not trying to turn it on by doing this, just trying to get it 'unstuck' should that be the problem. That happens sometimes when the device is drained down to 0.

Once you have done that, plug it in to charge. If you get no response, try the cord from that tablet on a different device. If the cord works, then that isn't the problem. If it doesn't work, then you may just need a new cord.

If the cord turns out to be good, it may well be the battery. That is a tad harder to replace in tablets.

If your tablet is still under warranty, then I would contact the manufacturer to see about a replacement battery (or any other repairs). If it isn't under warranty, then you have the option of trying to repair it yourself, or taking it to someone to do for you.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS