Will it help to turn of the power saving mode because my tablet says it's overheating

Harshmomma

Commendable
Jul 21, 2016
My Samsung galaxy 4 tablet keeps telling me it's overheating .will it help if I turn off the power saving mode?

Solution
Power saving mode is not causing your CPU to get hot, the game or demanding application you have running is causing the cpu to overheat.

Now what is saying the tablet is overheating? Did a system message come up that you had to close and comes up no matter what app you are in, or is this something that pops up while only in a certain app. If the tablet does not feel hot to the touch, then it was just an ad for the suckers who will believe it and buy "Super-Ultra-Awesome-Device-Cleaner-Pro" or whatever they called their scam program.
Power saving mode is not causing your CPU to get hot, the game or demanding application you have running is causing the cpu to overheat.

Now what is saying the tablet is overheating? Did a system message come up that you had to close and comes up no matter what app you are in, or is this something that pops up while only in a certain app. If the tablet does not feel hot to the touch, then it was just an ad for the suckers who will believe it and buy "Super-Ultra-Awesome-Device-Cleaner-Pro" or whatever they called their scam program.

Solution