Facebook did steal my account!

blogger61747

Commendable
Jul 16, 2016
I am a blogger for years, and a pretty unique and genuie, with only one facebook (now zero) account. Somebody did report me as a fake person and that I stole someones posts/ID.
Now, my FB is locked, having thousands figure fans (all real).

I just want to say, I will not provide my ID to facebook, my ID is my personal document, since Facebook did steal my account, I do not trust such TEAM.

If I report Mark Zuckenberg, that he stole Facebook account to someone else, will his TEAM also lock his account, just they did to me ?

This is an extremely dishonesting and fasist play from Facebook.

To try to put this right, you have to talk to them and it's not going to happen if you refuse to give them your account details. Answer any security questions only you should know and let them look into the matter.

Don't forget, they already know your account details and the only reason they need you to give them up is to confirm that you are who you say you are.

There's nothing we can do for you here.

blogger61747

Commendable
Jul 16, 2016
I know, I am just saying and talking to the wide community, how scam-like can Facebook be. And I heard about such case not the first time..
It's like presumption of guilt - i could report anyone, and Facebook will lock their account based on fake/spam report ? They will limit their "freedom" on Facebook based on FAKE report?
People should care where they post their personal info, where they spend their time, but of course, even Terms of Use on FB and social sites of such range have very strange rules "we can do anything, you can do nothing" and mass of people dont care for such thing :)
So its more like problem of society than anything else :D
just my rant..