htc desire 636s wont move data or download to sd

face9380

Commendable
Jul 15, 2016
i cant make my htc desire 626s download and/or move data to sd card as it only lets me move some apps but i have 14 gb on my sd card with 13 gb left

Solution
That is because the apps you are trying to move only work if on "Internal" storage. SD cards, on most phones, are "External" storage. You would need to be running "Marshmallow" to change a SD card to work as "Internal". Also, the card would have to be blank to start with as when changing it to "Internal" the card would be formatted and encoded.

You can move photos, videos, music, etc., over to the card. Those items take up a lot of storage space themselves, and would free up space on the phone.
That is because the apps you are trying to move only work if on "Internal" storage. SD cards, on most phones, are "External" storage. You would need to be running "Marshmallow" to change a SD card to work as "Internal". Also, the card would have to be blank to start with as when changing it to "Internal" the card would be formatted and encoded.

You can move photos, videos, music, etc., over to the card. Those items take up a lot of storage space themselves, and would free up space on the phone.

Solution