not charging h

kdray22

Commendable
Jul 15, 2016
My sons tablet will not charge or turn on. I have held down the volume and start up button all to no avail. I unhooked the battery for 2 minutes by popping off the back of the tablet and unhook ing the battery to reset still nothing. I had to replace the original charger because it was not cgarging and worn out .and still not working. Any other suggestions before taking it in to a service center.

Solution
If it isn't charging at all when you plug it in, even with a new charger, then taking it to the service center is probably your best option. I say that because if the battery needs replacing, or the port does (which is usually attached to the motherboard), then they will be able to fix those issues for you.

Just make sure they don't wipe (hard reset) the device, if you want to keep anything on it. Or see if they can save the info for you, or transfer it, should you need a new tablet.
If it isn't charging at all when you plug it in, even with a new charger, then taking it to the service center is probably your best option. I say that because if the battery needs replacing, or the port does (which is usually attached to the motherboard), then they will be able to fix those issues for you.

Just make sure they don't wipe (hard reset) the device, if you want to keep anything on it. Or see if they can save the info for you, or transfer it, should you need a new tablet.

Solution