My tablet won't turn on

Maame_1

Commendable
Jul 14, 2016
I was watching movies while charging my Samsung tablet and it went off at that movement.I have being charging it Since Yesterday.

Solution
It sounds like you may have drained it down so far that it is having trouble turning on and even recharging. It happens.

Try holding down the power button for about 20-30 seconds and then plug it in again to recharge. It should show as charging. Make sure it shows that it is charging. If it doesn't, you need to test the cord.

As long as it shows that it is charging, leave it unused and charging for about 2 hours and then try and turn it on again. It should work, unless the battery is shot.

While I understand wanting to use the device a lot, it is best not to let it get down to dead, battery wise, and not to use it when plugged in. It doesn't charge as fast as it is being used and can cause any of a number of issues.
It sounds like you may have drained it down so far that it is having trouble turning on and even recharging. It happens.

Try holding down the power button for about 20-30 seconds and then plug it in again to recharge. It should show as charging. Make sure it shows that it is charging. If it doesn't, you need to test the cord.

As long as it shows that it is charging, leave it unused and charging for about 2 hours and then try and turn it on again. It should work, unless the battery is shot.

While I understand wanting to use the device a lot, it is best not to let it get down to dead, battery wise, and not to use it when plugged in. It doesn't charge as fast as it is being used and can cause any of a number of issues.

Solution