My phone isn't working not charging

EmeraldGearsX

Commendable
Jul 11, 2016
So I have the Samsung galaxy rugby pro. I love the phone but it's have some trouble. When I plug it in it vibrates once shows the spinning battery turn offs then show the green battery like it's charging. I charged it to 100% and I tried to turn it on. It shows the Samsung logo quickly goes away then it comes back for a longer time. After that it vibrate then it shows the spinning battery and says it has 0% and start to charge it to 100% again. It's like a complete cycle and it's so annoying. Please respond soon I would like to have the phone working asap.

Solution
Well if the battery isn't holding a charge you might want to just try and replace it. However, before doing that. Charge up the current one, while the phone is turned off. Then, when you go to turn it on, follow the instructions below to start in "Safe Mode". Why? Because it is possible there is an app on the device that is causing the issue. One way to test that is to run in "Safe Mode" and see if that resolves the problem. As it restricts access to apps you would have installed. If this resolves it, then you need to find out what app is causing the issue.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the phone.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the...
Well if the battery isn't holding a charge you might want to just try and replace it. However, before doing that. Charge up the current one, while the phone is turned off. Then, when you go to turn it on, follow the instructions below to start in "Safe Mode". Why? Because it is possible there is an app on the device that is causing the issue. One way to test that is to run in "Safe Mode" and see if that resolves the problem. As it restricts access to apps you would have installed. If this resolves it, then you need to find out what app is causing the issue.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the phone.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.

4. If you wanted disable it, simply repeat the steps above, and you should see "Safe Mode: OFF" rather than on.

Solution

EmeraldGearsX

Commendable
Jul 11, 2016

I'll leave the phone to charge tonight and try in the morning thank you for the help