Standard tab s2 charging/turning on problem........ It doesnt do either...... HELP!!

Sion Bennett

Estimable
Sep 15, 2014
same as most others. Tab got hot every charge then after charging it turned itself off and now it does absolutly NOTHING.

Solution
It sounds like a battery problem. If your device is still under warranty, I would really suggest contacting the place you purchased it or the manufacturer about the issue. Messing it with it yourself (including changing out the battery on a tablet) can void that warranty.

I would contact them and see about a repair or a replacement.

Now if it isn't under warranty, you still might want to contact them first and see if they have a fix, or if it is a known issue and they will repair or replace it.

The last option, should none of the others work, would be to open it up yourself, or take it to a local tech, and have the battery changed. But remember, don't do that if it is still under warranty.
It sounds like a battery problem. If your device is still under warranty, I would really suggest contacting the place you purchased it or the manufacturer about the issue. Messing it with it yourself (including changing out the battery on a tablet) can void that warranty.

I would contact them and see about a repair or a replacement.

Now if it isn't under warranty, you still might want to contact them first and see if they have a fix, or if it is a known issue and they will repair or replace it.

The last option, should none of the others work, would be to open it up yourself, or take it to a local tech, and have the battery changed. But remember, don't do that if it is still under warranty.

Solution