Has Samsung issued a recall for the battery problems? I've read that there is a problem with the connection to the battery tha

741nana

Commendable
Jul 5, 2016
Any slight jiggle or movement can cause my fully charged Samsung 3, 10.1 tablet to shutdown and not be able to on until (at 80% charged) either it wants (?) to or I plug it into the charger... which may or not work.

Solution
I know of no recall for any Samsung Tablets. If your tablet is under any warranty, you can contact them and see about a repair or replacement. However, if the tablet is out of warranty, and you have had it for a while, then most likely it was dropped, knocked, etc. and something has come loose inside.

If it isn't under warranty you have the option of opening it up (yes, I know it isn't simple, but there are instructional videos all over the net) and checking the connections yourself or you can take it to a local tech or repair place.
I know of no recall for any Samsung Tablets. If your tablet is under any warranty, you can contact them and see about a repair or replacement. However, if the tablet is out of warranty, and you have had it for a while, then most likely it was dropped, knocked, etc. and something has come loose inside.

If it isn't under warranty you have the option of opening it up (yes, I know it isn't simple, but there are instructional videos all over the net) and checking the connections yourself or you can take it to a local tech or repair place.

Solution