cannot sign back in on my ASUS tablet

brokenASUS

Commendable
Jul 3, 2016
my wife accidentally dropped the tablet. The glass has now a small multi crack upper left corner. The tablet does turn on but the lock does not open. It has 2 warning triangles in the bottom right next to the WiFi and Charge blue but they cannot be accessed, by touching them. Thus how can one overcome this malfunction and restore it use.

Solution
It sounds like, although all you see is a small crack, more damage has occurred. Since you can see the screen and it lights up, I would hazard a guess that it is not completely connected in side. As in, something has come loose. Also, the damage could be enough that the display has to actually be replaced. Unfortunately the only way to know for sure is to open it up and take a look inside.

Now if your tablet is still under warranty, you don't want to be messing with it in that way. It would then be better to contact they manufacturer.

If it isn't under warranty any longer, and you feel comfortable doing the work yourself, there are many instructional videos online on how to open different tablets and fix potential problems. You can...
It sounds like, although all you see is a small crack, more damage has occurred. Since you can see the screen and it lights up, I would hazard a guess that it is not completely connected in side. As in, something has come loose. Also, the damage could be enough that the display has to actually be replaced. Unfortunately the only way to know for sure is to open it up and take a look inside.

Now if your tablet is still under warranty, you don't want to be messing with it in that way. It would then be better to contact they manufacturer.

If it isn't under warranty any longer, and you feel comfortable doing the work yourself, there are many instructional videos online on how to open different tablets and fix potential problems. You can also find the parts online to do a replacement, if need be. Or you could take it to a local tech or repair shop and have them do it.

Solution