I need boom beach back

Pony1978

Commendable
Jul 2, 2016
I had Acer tablet n my boy dropped it I've been playing boom beach for two years and can't get on please help

Solution
Is the tablet itself working correctly or did you have to reinstall anything after it was dropped?

If the tablet as a whole is working fine, then it is the app itself that needs looking at.

If you had to reinstall say the OS or even that app itself, then it is completely possible that you lost your data, if it was kept on the device and not on the apps site.

I would suggest you shut off the tablet for a few minutes and then restart it. Then check for any updates to the device.
Is the tablet itself working correctly or did you have to reinstall anything after it was dropped?

If the tablet as a whole is working fine, then it is the app itself that needs looking at.

If you had to reinstall say the OS or even that app itself, then it is completely possible that you lost your data, if it was kept on the device and not on the apps site.

I would suggest you shut off the tablet for a few minutes and then restart it. Then check for any updates to the device.

Solution