Budget Gaming Laptop among these

xDeuiii

Commendable
Mar 1, 2016
So, straight to the topic, I'm searching for a budget gaming laptop among the Dell Inspiron 3000 and 5000 series. 7000 series have not yet arrived in my country(best country eva) and even if there is, it cost ~1400 USD so. I live in Mauritius so if you think you can recommend other laptops except these ones IF you think it's available here, feel free.

Since you have a very open ended question, for a "gaming" laptop you would want to start with one that has a 960m video card. 950m is OK for low settings, 940m at the minimum for low settings and lower resolution in newer games. The specs of the system with those cards will be fine to get, don't worry too much about the CPU or RAM amount.

xDeuiii

Commendable
Mar 1, 2016

i know these things but the problem is, they don't specify what video card there is in each laptop. that's why i want to know among the series i've mentioned, which one of the them would be most appropriate, too many options out there and even if i find one, it doesn't match the one in my country.

Since we have no idea what is available in your country, you need to search for that. If the laptop has an add-on video card, not just the onboard one, it will be listed. Look at whatever sellers you have available to you, search there for the video cards you can afford.