My friends RCA 10 Viking pro stopped working and it won't turn back on what to do

Midnightfirefox

Commendable
Jul 1, 2016
Ok so my friend was playing on his RCA 10 Viking pro and he was downloading some apps but then randomly stopped working like it just turned off and we tryed turning it back on but it won't. Have any of you guys know how to fix this problem?

Solution
Have you tried plugging it in to charge and leaving it on the charger for a few hours? If it doesn't charge, then I would check to make sure the charger cord isn't the problem.

If it charges but still won't turn on, try pressing the power button for about 30 seconds or so, then let it go and then press power again.

Before doing anything other than those mentioned above (should they not fix the problem), if the device is still under warranty, I would contact the manufacturer or the place where it was purchased.
Have you tried plugging it in to charge and leaving it on the charger for a few hours? If it doesn't charge, then I would check to make sure the charger cord isn't the problem.

If it charges but still won't turn on, try pressing the power button for about 30 seconds or so, then let it go and then press power again.

Before doing anything other than those mentioned above (should they not fix the problem), if the device is still under warranty, I would contact the manufacturer or the place where it was purchased.

Solution