my phone doesnt support moving apps what am i do

Solution
There isn't a way to make the card the default storage (which is what would be needed to accomplish what you are wanting) on your particular device as the phone is running an old OS. Something you might try is moving all your videos, photos, etc. (obviously not apps) over to the card so that those are not taking up space on the phone. Photos and Videos can take up a lot of space. That should free up some space on the phone itself.

It is also good to back up all that stuff to either a cloud account or a computer regularly as well, you don't want to lose it all if the phone dies, goes missing, gets stolen, etc.

The only other option I know of would be to root the device. That, however, I can't advise you on. For that I would suggest you...
There isn't a way to make the card the default storage (which is what would be needed to accomplish what you are wanting) on your particular device as the phone is running an old OS. Something you might try is moving all your videos, photos, etc. (obviously not apps) over to the card so that those are not taking up space on the phone. Photos and Videos can take up a lot of space. That should free up some space on the phone itself.

It is also good to back up all that stuff to either a cloud account or a computer regularly as well, you don't want to lose it all if the phone dies, goes missing, gets stolen, etc.

The only other option I know of would be to root the device. That, however, I can't advise you on. For that I would suggest you visit the "Rooting, Jailbreaking & Unlocking" Forum. http://www.tomsguide.com/forum/forum-117.html

Solution