Help Switching phones

Summerhutton

Commendable
Jun 28, 2016
My phone is a lg3 through sprint active account. The phone is garbage screen is cracked in a million places very aggravating to use. I have a ZTE straight talk phone that is not being used how do I switch to this phone.

Solution
Being a track phone, I don't think it will work. I wish I could say otherwise, but If I remember correctly their phones don't work on the Sprint network. You can pick up a phone pretty cheap that will work with sprint though. Try say Virgin Mobile, Sprint, Ting, Straight Talk, ROK Mobile or Boost Mobile phones. They 'should' work with sprint.

Summerhutton

Commendable
Jun 28, 2016

Summerhutton

Commendable
Jun 28, 2016

Summerhutton

Commendable
Jun 28, 2016
My sprint phone is broken I want transfer my sprint service to a track phone I do believe it was straight talk but now with investigating more I think it is just a track phone

Being a track phone, I don't think it will work. I wish I could say otherwise, but If I remember correctly their phones don't work on the Sprint network. You can pick up a phone pretty cheap that will work with sprint though. Try say Virgin Mobile, Sprint, Ting, Straight Talk, ROK Mobile or Boost Mobile phones. They 'should' work with sprint.

Solution