Is the iPhone 5s worth it ?

PeraRajkovic

Estimable
Dec 30, 2015
I'm getting a phone upgrade this year, and I'm not really sure if buying an iPhone 5S is worth it now. I live in Serbia, and the price of a brand new iPhone 5S is 45.000 RSD ( 399USD, 363EUR). My next upgrade will probably be in late 2018-early 2019 and I know there's no way for it to be supported until then, but at least iOS 10 would be nice. Is it worth buying the 5s now or should I wait for the iPhone 7 to come out this September and possibly snag a new iPhone 6 for about the same amount of money as the 5s now?

Solution
I'd wait for the next release. It's only a few months off, and if you're not in desperate need of a new phone, the weeks after a new model comes out is often the best time to upgrade as older models get discounted. The 6/6S also bring pretty significant upgrades and new features as opposed to the 5S if I'm not mistaken. Worth the wait, if you ask me.
I'd wait for the next release. It's only a few months off, and if you're not in desperate need of a new phone, the weeks after a new model comes out is often the best time to upgrade as older models get discounted. The 6/6S also bring pretty significant upgrades and new features as opposed to the 5S if I'm not mistaken. Worth the wait, if you ask me.

Solution

Bvoltz

Commendable
Jun 30, 2016
My wife use iPhone 5S since 2012, now she intend to get a iPhone 6S plus, because the old iPhone 5s really very slow to run, it's hard to surfing the Internet, Very sad.

Bvoltz

Commendable
Jun 30, 2016

I agree, iPhone 6/6s /Plus would be a good choice, now they are good in price. And we got a iPhone 6s plus a week ago.