hi sir my sumsang tab3 is won't turn an. and canect charging but no respons what to do sir

Solution
If I am understanding your question correctly your tablet won't turn on and you are not sure it is charging? Well first you need to make sure it is charging correctly. Does it say it is charging when you plug it in?

First I would try holding down your tablets "Power Button" for about 20 seconds and then plug it in to charge. It may be stuck due to the battery being so depleted.

If it still doesn't show that it is charging then try using a different cord on your device (and test your cord on another one) to see if the cord is the problem. If your cord is the problem, then you would just have to replace it. If it isn't the cord then we would have to try something else.
If I am understanding your question correctly your tablet won't turn on and you are not sure it is charging? Well first you need to make sure it is charging correctly. Does it say it is charging when you plug it in?

First I would try holding down your tablets "Power Button" for about 20 seconds and then plug it in to charge. It may be stuck due to the battery being so depleted.

If it still doesn't show that it is charging then try using a different cord on your device (and test your cord on another one) to see if the cord is the problem. If your cord is the problem, then you would just have to replace it. If it isn't the cord then we would have to try something else.

Solution