how to fix a dancotek tablet that will come on but want go to home screen

Davanta

Commendable
Jun 22, 2016
i turn my tablet on and when i turn it of i stayed on tablet pc keep moving forward and i want go to home screen

Solution
I am not sure I am understanding correctly but let me see. It sounds like you are asking on how to get the tablet to stop getting stuck and go to the home screen when you start it? If that is correct, and the tablet is freezing or doing other things, rather than going to the home screen I would suggest you try restarting it in "Safe Mode" to make sure there isn't something on the device that is keeping it from working correctly.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the tablet.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something...
I am not sure I am understanding correctly but let me see. It sounds like you are asking on how to get the tablet to stop getting stuck and go to the home screen when you start it? If that is correct, and the tablet is freezing or doing other things, rather than going to the home screen I would suggest you try restarting it in "Safe Mode" to make sure there isn't something on the device that is keeping it from working correctly.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the tablet.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.

4. If you wanted disable safe mode, simply repeat the steps above, and you should see "Safe Mode: Off" rather than On.

Solution