I can't get into Facebook on my netbook tablet, it continually roams and says tap to retry. I have done this many times. What

Solution
First I would try restarting the device. Sometimes that is all you need.

If that doesn't do it, are you trying to log in via the app? If so, check to make sure there are no updates to it. Or if you recently did an update, you may want to uninstall it.

If you are logging in via a browser, you should clear out the cache and history of the browser (be sure you save any passwords or log in information before doing so) and then try logging in after it has all been cleared.

Lastly, if none of this works, do your other connects to the net work? As it may be not just your FB connection.
First I would try restarting the device. Sometimes that is all you need.

If that doesn't do it, are you trying to log in via the app? If so, check to make sure there are no updates to it. Or if you recently did an update, you may want to uninstall it.

If you are logging in via a browser, you should clear out the cache and history of the browser (be sure you save any passwords or log in information before doing so) and then try logging in after it has all been cleared.

Lastly, if none of this works, do your other connects to the net work? As it may be not just your FB connection.

Solution